[UbuntuWomen] UDS Diversity Outreach IRC Meeting

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 2 02:17:13 UTC 2011

Hi All,

For those of you who are interested in helping to encourage more women
to apply for sponsorship and attend UDS, I have scheduled a meeting for
7pm UTC on Thursday 10th Feb 2011, and I recommend we hold it in
#ubuntu-women-project (there is already a a meeting in #ubuntu-meeting).

There I am keen to get your insight and input on how we build an
outreach campaign to spread awareness and encourage a more diverse
environment at UDS.

I hope you can all attend! :-)

	Jono

--