[UbuntuWomen] Hello Ubuntu Women!

Samantha Apodaca sambergini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 06:14:43 UTC 2011

Thank you so much for letting me be apart of a wonderful group of people. I
have already met some fellow ladies from Ubuntu California meetings and I
hope to meet more. Anyways, I am still in College, but I love to do design,
design as in photography, drawing, painting. I'm very creative and hope to
add to Ubuntu in general! I'd love to be apart of more meetings and just
help people in general! I have a lot of ideas stirring in my head, and hope
that someone can hear me out. :) Thanks. -Samantha Adamo