[UbuntuWomen] Hello Ubuntu Women!

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Fri Dec 16 22:26:07 UTC 2011

It was great meeting you last night!

Had another idea for the creative outlet... Actually, I was thinking of
doing a few but can't let myself get too distracted from unpacking, you
know. The Full Circle Magazine did a call for puzzles too. Might also be
something you'd be interested in. While he says word puzzles, I bet those
visual puzzles would be welcome too. You know the ones like a picture of an
eye, heart, computer and it means "I love computer." Or 5 pictures of feet
which is "5 feet." :)

Here's a paste of his email:

Hi folks!

I recently received a tech/geek orientated crossword to publish in FCM, and
it'll appear this coming issue (FCM#56), but I'm wondering if any of you
folks out there in FCM-land have puzzles you'd like to submit to FCM? It
could be a tech related crossword, word search, number puzzle, cryptic
something-or-other, anything!

I think it'd be a nice new feature to FCM, and give you something to think
about while waiting for the next issue.

To submit something, or an idea (which you can do), send an email to:
ronnie at fullcirclemagazine.org

*All the best!*
*Ronnie*

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Samantha Apodaca <sambergini at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you so much for letting me be apart of a wonderful group of people.
> I have already met some fellow ladies from Ubuntu California meetings and I
> hope to meet more. Anyways, I am still in College, but I love to do design,
> design as in photography, drawing, painting. I'm very creative and hope to
> add to Ubuntu in general! I'd love to be apart of more meetings and just
> help people in general! I have a lot of ideas stirring in my head, and hope
> that someone can hear me out. :) Thanks. -Samantha Adamo

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com