[UbuntuWomen] Nominations Phase for Elections ends today

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Fri May 21 15:27:10 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I am finally on the mend from the ubuflu and am getting caught up with
everything.

Just a reminder that  The Nominations Phase of the Election Process
Ends today.  If you or someone you know has not submitted their wiki
to be included in this process please nudge them to do so.

Here is the timeline
***************************
May 7th Elections Process Begins with Nominations
May 21st - Nominations Phase Ends
May 22nd - Testimonial Phase Begins
June 8th - Testimonial Phase Ends
June 9th - Voting Phase Begins
June 21st - Voting Phase Ends
June 22nd - New Leadership is announced

I have modified a Calendar Template [1], [2] I use to reflect the up
coming dates in as a Visual Reference.  I also have a google Calendar
with the information as well.  Included below is the link to both.

Good Luck to everyone! :-)

Amber
--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://akgraner.com/

[1] - Calendar in pdf form -
http://frylock.redvoodoo.org/~akgraner/Ubuntu%20Women%202010.pdf
[2] - Calender in Open Office Format -
http://frylock.redvoodoo.org/~akgraner/Ubuntu%20Women%202010.ods
[3] - Google Calendar -
http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=u4ek8bu7uqvlhddbesfolu9npc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds