[UbuntuWomen] About The Penguin Trail project

Ndapewa Hangula hangulanv at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 16:28:48 UTC 2010

Good day Armi,
This sounds exciting, wow!

I'm from Windhoek, Namibia and if you do pass here please give me a shout. There's a few of us that would be happy to meet you.

Kind Regards

Ndapewa V. Hangula

Fax: +278 666 121 93

http://pewa.livejournal.com

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Dr. Seuss - US author and illustrator (1904 - 1991)