[UbuntuWomen] Introducing: me!

Jen Phillips jetlagjen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 14:43:05 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've just signed up, and the automated welcome message suggests I
introduce myself.

I've dipped in and out of the Open Source community for years, but
pretty much dropped out of it entirely when I became pregnant - I was
just too tired to think of anything but when I could next sleep, and
then I had a baby taking up all my spare time and head space. Now that
he's a little older, I've been thinking about getting involved with
FLOSSy things again. The International Womens Day competition has
spurred me on to do just that, hence joining this list and re-starting
my old blog.

Hugs,

Jen