[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Project - Give yourselves a hand! Take a look and some of the -L objectives we have accomplished

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 17 04:08:08 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 2:20 AM, Amber Graner <akgraner at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I can't tell you what a great feeling it was yesterday to mark the Lucid
> cycle Blueprint for the team as complete and accepted - I was so happy I
> snagged a screen shot of it. (it's attached to the email) :-D!

Congrats Amber and the rest of the team!

I know a lot of people worked hard this cycle to make the progress
that we did. It continues to be an exciting time for the project and
I'm very proud to be a part of it :)

Here's the similar success with bigger goals in the -M cycle!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com