[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu-women IRC channel discussion

Ana Figueiras phreakia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 21:20:18 UTC 2010

Hi,

about the Ubuntu-women IRC channel:

First I think it should be logged. Other ubuntu channels are logged
and people don't seem to have a problem with that. Of course I
understand that maybe some people don't want the channel to be logged
but this is just my opinion.

Second I don't agree with an off-topic #ubuntu-women, because I think
that an off-topic channel will divide people and generate problems.
People will say that you should say this here, because it's off-topic
and ultimately people will start gathering in the off-topic channel
and #ubuntu-women will die slowly.

Ana Figueiras