[UbuntuWomen] Channel names/logging

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 07:54:28 UTC 2010

Hi all, in response to Amber's reminder of the upcoming meeting, I'd
like to restart the discussion about our IRC channel, soon to become
two channels.

I would like to see our present channel, #ubuntu-women become the
logged channel, and otherwise remain as-is. I'd like to see our new
channel be perhaps called #ubuntu-women-nolog, or perhaps
#ubuntu-women-all. Thanks to vid for suggesting those names.

I'll try to make the meeting Tuesday, but my days have become very
full since my dad, age 84, fell and broke his hip shortly before Xmas
last year. He's in a rehab place now healing, but very slowly.

All the best,

Valorie
--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .