[UbuntuWomen] UW list and attachments.

bapoumba bapoumba at ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 6 14:39:11 UTC 2010

Sorry for the late answer. -1 to attachments.

Re: list admins, all their work has been transparent to me,
understand: they do it well. Many thanks.

I'm on the FC, we have a ml and I'm not list admin. Two FC members
take care of it. If they choose not to continue, they'll make a call
and see who wants to be in charge. No problem. Same for LP groups and
other things. If people enjoy being list admins and do their job well,
I do not see an issue.

I think the current discussion is more of a "territory" type than a
real governance type. It could be healthy for the future u-w people
decide if they want the project leaders be made list admins during
their term. Would it be possible to set up a poll of some sort?

imho it is better not to have a single or two persons in charge (in
control) of everything within a project.

Isabelle.

--
bapoumba