[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu women stickers for conference

Cathy Malmrose lists at zareason.com
Wed May 13 22:20:03 UTC 2009

Mackenzie,

The link isn't working for me and I'm wishing I could see the graphic.

Personally, I would *love* to see an Ubuntu Women T that I could wear well.
The women's sizes fit my 6 yo daughter better than me. I have two of the "I
do it with Ubuntu" T but it is unfortunately often misinterpreted by others
(sexual connotation). That's the *last* thing I need while trying to talk to
people about Linux.

I would love an Ubuntu T that showed how much I love my OS. Brown is my
favorite color, so earthy, and it should be easy to do a good tag line for
it. My favorite clothing brands / styles / quality are:
http://www.titlenine.com/
http://www.prana.com/index.aspx
and anything from http://www.rei.com/category/4500013 preferably the ones
with outdoorsy sayings on them. My favorite is one I got my son, a green
color with a big lush evergreen on it and the text, "Trees are BAD (then in
small text) for pollution".

I want something comfy, form-fitting but not tight and I want it to convey
Ubuntu's level of quality (high). The goal is for it to spark fun
conversations with people who have never heard of Ubuntu.

Wishing,

--Cathy Malmrose
www.zareason.com