[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu women stickers for conference

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Wed May 13 21:21:51 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 13 May 2009 5:08:36 pm Cathy Malmrose wrote:
> If there was any desire for Ubuntu Women Ts, I wouldn't mind funding a print
> run of them. I have a great T-shirt printer here in the Bay area, but if
> someone knows a better one, that works too.

I've brought up the idea of having a more feminine Ubuntu Women shirt (as
compared to the plain-Ubuntu-logo-but-look-its-on-a-baby-tee that they have in
the Ubuntu Store) on IRC before.  I made a design as an example
idea.[1]  Anyone else have any ideas?  I think Vid (you're svaksha, right?)
had an idea as well.

[1] http://student.seas.gwu.edu/~mac/uw-vine-vector2.png
--
Mackenzie Morgan