[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu women stickers for conference

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Tue May 12 13:27:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:37, nuhaa <cawan.nuhaa at gmail.com> wrote:
> oh too bad we dont have official swags
> what's the first step to have them? maybe i can help??

would it be nicer if the ubuntu online store stocked the stickers??
Most loco teams do these things themselves and requesting it for  UW
might not go down well with others. But then,  UW's span is global in
nature, so we are not a loco team either. Phew, ideas anyone?

> any official tagline though??

None yet. Suggestions for one which will encompass women of all ages,
including diversity from all over the world would be very welcome :)

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||