[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu women stickers for conference

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue May 12 14:39:07 UTC 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 9:27 AM, VidA <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> would it be nicer if the ubuntu online store stocked the stickers??

It does:

http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=125&osCsid=5b04cc3c55e388b83ccb6d0fd7536848

And so does the US store:

https://usshop.ubuntu.com/product.php?code=09 95101&catid=2

ZaReason sells the metallic case badges (I'm in the US, so I don't
know about if/how they do international shipping):

http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16197&cat=0&page=1

System76 ships free Ubuntu stickers to several countries:

http://system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

> Most loco teams do these things themselves and requesting it for  UW
> might not go down well with others. But then,  UW's span is global in
> nature, so we are not a loco team either. Phew, ideas anyone?

As for Ubuntu Women specific stickers, I don't know how cheap it would
be to produce them, and shipping internationally gets tricky.

I don't think anyone would object to someone launching such a project
but it would probably get expensive and time-consuming very quickly. I
think sticking with the core Ubuntu stickers from the resources above
is the way to go. I tend to hand out fliers for the Ubuntu Women
project at events that I feel would benefit :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com