[UbuntuWomen] Resources for Conferences

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 20 23:57:57 UTC 2009

Hi all,

At our last meeting we discussed promoting the Resources section of our website:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Resources

Nuhaa made some fantastic PNG and SVG versions of my original flier. I
have since updated the filer as a second revision to better explain
the project as it stands today:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Resources?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ubuntu-women-conference-flier-2009.odt

So at your next conference or LoCo team events, print some up! :) Have
ideas for different fliers? Please feel free to upload them to the
wiki (or email them to me and I'll post them).

As far as resources in general go, fliers are a nice place to start
since they can be downloaded and printed by anyone with access to a
printer or printer services, but it would be great to see the t-shirt
idea that was mentioned a few weeks ago come to fruition as well.

And as a side note, some of the lesser known sections of our website
were also discussed at the last meeting, so in the coming months I'll
be promoting these sections more and encouraging others to contribute
and update them.

Cheers.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2