[UbuntuWomen] call for list admins

vid vid at svaksha.com
Thu Jun 4 12:52:22 UTC 2009

Hello folks,

As the subject line says this is a call for more volunteers to admin
the UW mailing list. We are 3 admins atm, but it does not hurt to have
more hands on board.  In short, an admin clears the spam queue and
tends to pending requests. Its not hard and wont take more than a few
minutes during the week.  Will involve the occasional stepping in
during flame wars or trolls, of which UW has too few, thanks to our
COC and our list members do a better job, which is the way things
should be in any community :)

Also, it does not matter if you have never done this before - we all
have a first time and you get to learn on the go.  There have been
many women newcomers introducing themselves here and our membership
has grown (as with the spam levels unfortunately) so this is a great
opportunity for you to start contributing to a free software project.

If interested, reply to this message with a short intro (if you
already introduced yourself on the list please send in relevant
links).  This call will be kept open until 14 June 2009 to enable
everyone to read and respond if interested.

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||