[UbuntuWomen] call for list admins

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Thu Jun 4 14:59:38 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if I've introduced myself on the list yet, so here goes if
I haven't:

My name's Leigh Honeywell, I'm an Ubuntu Member from Canada and work in
computer security.  I'm also a student at the University of Toronto,
studying Computer Science and Equity Studies (which is like Women's
Studies, but not just about women).

I administer a bunch of email lists using Mailman for hacklab.to, the
hackerspace I help run in Toronto, so I'm quite familiar with the
process.  I'd be glad to help out with administration for UW.

-Leigh