[UbuntuWomen] Introduce from Micael

hirymnak at netscape.net hirymnak at netscape.net
Wed Jul 8 18:48:16 UTC 2009

Hello everyone

My name is Micael, I live in France, and I've just subscribe Ubuntu-Women mailing list.
(Apologize for my poor English, I have not English as my native language).

I work in informatics, and I knew Ubuntu since Dapper while I got an Ubuntu server 6.06 for business applications.
Since a few month, I've set up Ubuntu Hardy for personal purposes. Professionally, or for personal use, I
develop applications and write documentations, and touch security.

I would like everyone could learn about Linux Ubuntu, and discover by himself it is a very powerful and
interesting OS, and almost easy to use ! I would like everyone feel Ubuntu is good, and especially women, or
non-familiarly users, friends... every one for who computers are strangers.

I don't know anything about Ubuntu community yet, tasks, and needs, but according to Ubuntu spirit, I hope experience
of each other will by useful to every one.

Best regards,
Micael