[UbuntuWomen] Wiki Upgrade!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 2 12:14:47 UTC 2009

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> I'll keep everyone updated as the move goes forward. Huge thanks to
> the Canonical sysadmins for handling this for us :)

And our wiki is upgraded!

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/

You will now use your Launchpad ID to log into the wiki, just like for
wiki.ubuntu.com.

Note: if your old account was not associated with your default LP
email address, your account is considered "new" and you'll need to
reset your preferences after logging in.

Other things to keep in mind:

 * The wiki markup changed between 1.5 and 1.6, and so every page will have
  been edited by 'localhost' during the migration.  This is reflected in
  the 'RecentChanges' page.

 * Since the markup has changed, you'll need to use this new markup for new
  pages created.  You're probably familiar with this after migrating some
  pages to wiki.ubuntu.com.  The syntax is now consistent across these
  wikis.

Please let me know (or reply to this thread) if you have any problems
and we'll make sure they are reported.

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2