[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Diana Goodavage huntgoddess218 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 22:11:09 UTC 2009

Easter Sunday,
April 12, 2009

Hi, my name is Diana. I'm 61 years old in the U.S.of A. I'd never heard of
Ubuntu before a few months ago.

My son bought my other (younger) son a laptop, running Linux, Firefox and
Ubunto --- all open source, I think (?) right? I'd heard of GNU and open
source before and always liked it, yet was afraid of it because it's pretty
hard.

So, trying to learn while borrowing son's laptop LOL. I'm not really a big
computer person, but not really a big M$ Windoze person either, so I'll have
to learn some things in order to survive, I think.

BTW, the son who bought the laptop for the younger son -- today, Easter,
April 12, 2009, is his 30th birthday.

Thanks.