[UbuntuWomen] New Subscriber

anju uppal uppal.anju at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 11:12:31 UTC 2008

A warm hello to all

I am Anju working with media matters - a development communication
organisation in India. media matters has expertise in the area of capacity
building, participatory theatre, video documentaries, design and development
of communication resources, research and process documentation. The
organisation works with a belief in rights based process-oriented
participatory interventions in the field of social development.

Our friend introduced us to ubuntu some time ago and we have been using it
since then. The programme has been of great help to us since we have not
faced any virus related problems nor have our PCs crashed.

We have been advocating the programme to our friends and colleagues more so
because of its belief in open and free software.

best wishes to all

anju uppal