[UbuntuWomen] Hello :)

Liz bubbly1 at ihug.co.nz
Thu Nov 6 19:44:15 UTC 2008

hi all,

Im Liz too. also in NZ. and living in auckland. im a member of the
howick lug..and the only female. also a member of the aklug..tho ive
never been to a meeting. just lurk on the mailing list. was a member of
the sydney lug, also the sydney chix group before i moved home.

good to see more nz women are using linux

cheers

Auckland Liz