[UbuntuWomen] search for interviewees

Miriam Rainers mirirai at web.de
Thu May 22 10:25:08 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm a social science and computer science student from germany.
Several days ago, I asked the following in debian-women IRC. There I got the
hint to post it in some mailinglist to reach more people.

So here is my question:

Because there are so few women in my CP-courses I started to develop interest
in the topic women and computer science. At the moment I'm beginning wiht my
master thesis which is centered about this topic. Therefore I want to
interview female floss contributers who live in germany about their
biography. Is anyone interested or knows someone who might be?

best regards,
Miriam Rainers