[UbuntuWomen] Fwd: [Ubuntu-Classroom] MOTU School Session: Maintainer scripts

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 17:28:01 UTC 2008

At our last meeting a couple women expressed interest in learning how
to get started with packaging. This class looks like it's going to be
a great introduction, so might be worth checking out :) Even if you
don't make it, logs will be posted by MOTU school following the
meeting, which I'll be sure to forward a link for to the list.

Cheers,

Lyz/pleia2