[UbuntuWomen] Meeting follow-up

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Fri Jan 25 02:53:00 UTC 2008

bapoumba wrote:
> There was a poll set up long ago, showing about 6% female members:
> I'm not sure it is still accurate, and how these women are involved in
> the overall Ubuntu community and projects. May be it is time that we
> think about another survey (and not only a forums poll)?

Hmm. If you log in and "view poll results" you have the option to see
how each respondent has answered (i.e. who all the women are and their
ages *gasp*). Also: the poll is still active (although no longer
promoted)...meaning people can still submit their votes if they haven't
already.

I like the idea of a broader survey. What other questions do you think
we need to ask, Isabelle (and others)?

> Unfortunately, I do not have any skill in this area..

I'm sure we can find someone to help with the technical part when it
gets to that point. :)

regards,
emma

--