[UbuntuWomen] What makes a video game "female friendly"?

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 28 23:35:06 GMT 2008

> On 27/02/2008, Thierry <psyping at gmail.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >  We are trying to make this this game as enjoyable as possible for both
>  >  genders. Which means we are working hard to make sure there's nothing
>  >  offensive for female players. We also try hard not to include any content
>  >  that is specific to one gender.

You might want to check out this thread on the Ubuntu Women forums
from a while back. The title is a bit off putting (the person was
trying to make "A Game for Women" and I ran screaming) but the
discussion might be worth reading, as a lot of folks chimed in with
the kind of suggestions I think you're looking for:

Cheers,

Lyz/pleia2, who loves gory shoot-em-up games, but prefers it when she
can play a female character :)

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com