[UbuntuWomen] SCALE WIOS

Danielle Dows yandapanda at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 01:25:05 UTC 2008

I didn't go to WIOS, but I was happy to say "HI!" to a couple of
LinuxChix on Sunday. The highlight of the expo - Google giving away
coffee mugs especially designed for us! I proudly showed mine off to all
the women at work (be jealous! be very jealous!). Perhaps next year I
will be able to attend the whole conference, learn some wicked stuff and
network to the point of finding a home to use that knowledge (or find a
workable idea for the future).

Danielle/Yandapanda