[UbuntuWomen] Fwd: very VERY last shout...

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 2 18:15:09 UTC 2008

On 2/2/08, Vid Ayer <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Grrls,
>
> Further to [1], here is another mail i got regarding the deadline.
>
> [1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2008-January/001296.html
>
> Can we put it on the wiki page[2] or is the writer sending it to him
> directly so he can move ahead.
>
> [2] http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/FullCircleMagazine

I think we need to have someone step up to handle organizing our
monthly contribution by sending reminders a week or so before its due.
I completely forgot about this deadline, or else I might have been
able to make time to write something - but with only a few hours to
meet the deadline and a busy schedule this weekend I'm unable to.

Would anyone like to step up and fill this "help/lead managing our
monthly Full Circle Magazine contributions" role?

I added the deadline (first Sunday of the month) to our wiki page.
Developing (put it on the wiki for collboration? Send directly to
FCM?) and adding those specific "This is how UW submits their
articles" instructions would be good too.

As for an article this month... if someone has something or can put
something together in the next few hours to meet the deadline -
awesome! If not, we might just have to skip this month and handle
things better in March.

Cheers,

Lyz

--