[UbuntuWomen] article in the Dutch Linux Magazine

akke hoekstra akke at ubuntu-nl.org
Mon Aug 25 08:00:41 UTC 2008

Uhm, thank you, so far.
Everything started cooking and boiling here, slowly but surely.
I ll try to write the article in both Dutch and English. Though English
isn't my mothertongue.
I hope, by the time everything's ready, someone will be able to check the
article on mistakes.
The Flosspoll document is rather painfull about women in open source.
I also found some other sad reports so that shouldn t be difficult .
Don t want to write a heartbraking article about women, though.
Got to find a ballance somewhere.

My name is laacque on irc. As soon as I turn my computer on, I m on
#ubuntu-women.

Akke
laacque