[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Virginia Demarco vkydemarco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 01:09:48 UTC 2008

Hi, my name is Virginia, im a girl who has installed Ubuntu.
Im in some communities of GNU, here in my country, but i want to help and
give what i can in a comunity like this.
I have some ideas for atracting woman to ubuntu, maybe aplications like
calendars for pregnancy, or those stuff that we carry all days in our
organizers (mostly a 36hs organizer :P)

What more can i tell, im a graphic designer, i use GNU tools, i love
photography also, so if theres something needed for the group that requires
design here i am!

Well i hope this beginning helps ;)

Virginia