[UbuntuWomen] [x-post] Report on mukt.in @ hyderabad, 2008Aug01-03

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Thu Aug 7 12:51:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

I had attended mukt.in[1], an (un)conference in its second year,
organized at Osmania University, Hyderabad, from August 1-3, 2008.

The volunteers at OU deserve a pat on the back for all their hard work
(they worked through a university strike on Aug01 and made the event
happen), as do the core team[2] and volunteers[3] for all the
hardwork, including the sponsors for their support.

Saying "I had fun" is an understatement and my blog[4][5] says it all.
My talk/presentation on "Women in Libre software communities" is
available here[6].

[1] http://mukt.in
[2] http://www.mukt.in/contact.html
[3] http://www.mukt.in/volunteers1.html