[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu4girls projetc

Danyelle Gragsone ladynikon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 12:56:46 UTC 2007

To assume that all girls like that stuff as well is bad.  When I was a
girl ( and still do) I hated pink.  Yeah i liked strawberry shortcake
but I preferred the smurfs.  Maybe you should do a childrens ubuntu?
A lot of kids are usually into bright colors and rather cartoony
things.  Not saying there aren't girls out there that aren't into it (
my goddaughter is 12 and loves the brats.)  If you make it for "girls"
what about the ones that aren't into girly stuff?  or are you going to
just go for girls who like that sort of stuff?

Danyelle