[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:34:16 UTC 2007

Thanks for the warm welcome.

>Would you like to do a small course on using UbuntuStudio with Blender
>for animation ? Surely many folks here would like that, I know I would
>:)

I would hardly call myself an expert, I literally just downloaded
UbuntuStudio iso, burnt it to disk and told it to take over the hard drive
of the laptop. Blender comes preinstalled.

As for Blender, I am still floundering , having just started doing anything
3D in May this year.

So sorry, not enough knowledge for a course yet.

I´ll try to answer specific questions if anyone has any, though :) or point
people to some good tuts I´ve used

Maia