[UbuntuWomen] Next IRC Meeting: Sunday September 16 @ 11:00 UTC

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 13 16:38:01 UTC 2007

We'll be having an IRC Meeting this upcoming Sunday, September 16th at
11 UTC in #ubuntu-women on irc.freenode.net

There has been a long break since our last big meeting, so there are a
couple big things I'd like to address this time around:

* Partnership with Classroom Project[0]
  - The Classroom Project and the Ubuntu Women Courses Project both
are relatively dormant. We've been discussing a partnership and have
agreed to start working together. Now we need volunteers to help get
things rolling again. I'd like to discuss everything that is involved
in this during the IRC meeting so we can send a nice summary for the
list to discuss.

* Team Reporting [1]
  - Our team (along with many others) has been asked by Jono Bacon to
start monthly team reporting, this is a great way to keep the rest of
the Ubuntu community up to date with our projects. My hope is that
during the IRC meeting we can gather some volunteers and start putting
together a report for September.

Feel free to bring along subjects you'd like to discuss as well.

Hope to see you there! If you can't make it, logs and meeting notes
will be published on list as always so you'll have a chance to
comment.

Information about getting onto IRC to attend this meet can be found on
our IRC course page: http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Courses/IRC

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Classroom
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting

Cheers,