[UbuntuWomen] Hello everyone, I am Selene From China, a new member

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:26:29 UTC 2007

Hi Selene,

On 10/23/07, Selene Lee <1024kb at 163.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> Nice to meet you in the Ubuntu community!

Welcome, nice to have you in the Ubuntu Community too :)

> I am Selene Lee, 34 years old, From China. I love Ubuntu, and want to become
> a contributor.

.... By contribute,  I assume that you wish to do some of these :
- maintain Ubuntu packages , development,
- bug-testing,
- translation, ....., something else ...

Get started with this page on participation :
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/participate,
and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/,  also has a list of the different teams.
Once you have decided what you wish to do, you can join the
appropriate team and add yourself via Launchpad.

Hope that helps ...Feel free to ask if it does'nt :)

Wishes,

Vid
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/VidAyer || To lead people, walk behind
them ~LaoTzu ||