[UbuntuWomen] UW Wiki spam

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 23 00:57:54 UTC 2007

On 10/21/07, Liz Henry <liz at bookmaniac.net> wrote:
> I wouldn't mind looking into installing or configuring some antispam filters on MoinMoin - email me!

Thanks for the offer to help! The site is on a server managed by the
Canonical SysAdmins, so I believe whatever spam prevention software we
want to implement will have to be run by them (and probably installed
by them). Basically I guess we want a collection and possibly an
evaluation of the spam stuff out there so we can present it to them
and ask them to install what we need.

So the page you started putting together is excellent:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/SpamControl

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com