[UbuntuWomen] IRC Meeting Reminder: October 21 @ 21:00 UTC

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 19 19:22:36 UTC 2007

Just a quick reminder that we're having our next IRC Meeting on
October 21 @ 21:00 UTC.

I won't be able to make it to the meeting, but I'd appreciate it if
the folks at the meeting would step up to the plate to handle our Team
Reporting this month, which is due on the 22nd. The procedure is to
edit our local ReportingPage:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/ReportingPage

And then put info on the global reporting page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports/October2007

During the meeting you can probably decide what is report-worthy. I
wish we were going full steam ahead with this Classroom thing by now,
but I'm still working out the details with that.

Cheers,

Lyz/pleia2

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua