[UbuntuWomen] Wubi

Laura thatgrrl at gmail.com
Wed May 30 01:03:39 UTC 2007

Has anyone else tried installing and running Wubi? I just set up a new
PC running Windows Vista and decided to go with Wubi to set up Ubuntu.
The new PC did not come with a real CD that I can back up and
reinstall Windows with. So, this seemed a safe way to try Ubuntu
without losing Windows if it ends up not working for me with Ubuntu.
I'm a bit nervous about trying a Linux OS. Sometimes they make it seem
so much more complicated than Windows. But, I'm trying. Just waiting
for the install tonight. It is taking ages.

http://cutlersoftware.com/ubuntusetup/wubi/en-US/index.html

Laura

--
http://www.thatgrrl.ca