[UbuntuWomen] Community Council meeting reminder 29 May 2100 UTC

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at princessleia.com
Tue May 29 11:52:57 UTC 2007

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 12:19:08PM +0100, Susana Pereira wrote:
> Seg, 2007-05-28 ??s 21:10 -0500, Belinda A. Lopez escreveu:
> > be sure to stop by and cheer on our own Lyz Bevilacqua as she goes up
> > for Ubuntu membership!  With her work here, loco stuff and strong
> > upstream involvement she should have no problems being approved but
> > it sure won't hurt to have more voices of support.

Thanks Belinda!

> And she surely deserves many voices of support from this project since
> her contributions to ubuntu-women have been much valuable. :)

Thanks Susana!

> We should probably keep the same time as the past organizational
> meetings, since they were the best we could get for all timezones.
> Past meetings were on:
> - saturdays 21h UTC
> - sundays 11h UTC or 15h UTC

Either one of these can probably work for me.

Any thoughts on topics? I'd like to get an update from Belinda about the
results from the UDS on the HCI project. I'd also like to talk a bit
about the mentoring project (perhaps schedule next course?).

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua // Lyz at PrincessLeia.com
http://www.princessleia.com