[UbuntuWomen] Community Council meeting reminder 29 May 2100 UTC

Susana Pereira susana.pereira at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:19:08 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Seg, 2007-05-28 às 21:10 -0500, Belinda A. Lopez escreveu:

> (...)
>  And if you get a chance
> be sure to stop by and cheer on our own Lyz Bevilacqua as she goes up
> for Ubuntu membership!  With her work here, loco stuff and strong
> upstream involvement she should have no problems being approved but
> it sure won't hurt to have more voices of support.

And she surely deserves many voices of support from this project since
her contributions to ubuntu-women have been much valuable. :)

> And speaking of meetings we should probably try to schedule group
> meeting soon.  Any suggestions for a date/time?

We should probably keep the same time as the past organizational
meetings, since they were the best we could get for all timezones.
Past meetings were on:
- saturdays 21h UTC
- sundays 11h UTC or 15h UTC

How about next weekend? Is it already too late for advertising (fridge,
UWN)? If it is, the weekend of 9/10 June would be good too.

Cheers,

Susana