[UbuntuWomen] Community Council meeting reminder 29 May 2100 UTC

Belinda A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Tue May 29 02:10:19 UTC 2007

Just a reminder that there is a Community Council meeting today/
tomorrow depending on your time zone.  It is scheduled to start at
2100 UTC.

If you've never attended a meeting, it's a good way to see how the
community is guided and decisions are made.  And if you get a chance
be sure to stop by and cheer on our own Lyz Bevilacqua as she goes up
for Ubuntu membership!  With her work here, loco stuff and strong
upstream involvement she should have no problems being approved but
it sure won't hurt to have more voices of support.

And speaking of meetings we should probably try to schedule group
meeting soon.  Any suggestions for a date/time?

Dinda