[UbuntuWomen] An Intro (you don't have to read)

Pink pinktada at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:21:10 UTC 2007

Thanks for the welcome!

@Romana: I agree.. linux in general is a challenge for me.. i was just
looking for a live, friendly community and i found it :)

@Vid: I would really like to get involve in some ways but I do not know
where I fit best. I am a php programmer and knows only little of c and c++
.. i could probably start on bug testing? i wonder how bug triaging works..
or maybe some help in web development if there are any :D

--
rageonline.wordpress.com