[UbuntuWomen] Please support me next Tuesday!

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Fri Jun 22 14:09:51 UTC 2007

Hi friends,

Disclaimer: this is a shameless ad: I'm running for Ubuntu membership !

There finally is a meeting time in the Ubuntu Community Council Agenda for the
next meeting. It will be held on

Tuesday, June 26, 13:00 UTC (which is 15:00 Swiss local time)

As I will be running for Ubuntu membership, I need people to support me during
this meeting. So please, those who know and like me, join the meeting if you
can!

You can find my details in my wiki page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MyriamSchweingruber

Don't hesitate to send me comments if the wiki could/should be improved.

Thanks to all and sorry again for advertising :-)

Regards

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org