[UbuntuWomen] regarding for server installation

fatma oymak bedizma at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:48:58 UTC 2007

Hi Caroline

I ve found some document with my languages about " Linux/GNU server
document" and it direct us below addres

http://releases.ubuntu.com/edgy/

and than i ve choose one option I ve burn a server CD from this page but i
am not sure how could i install this server program....i mean if i ve
install this server program in my PC do i have to install top of the ubuntu?

many thanks