[UbuntuWomen] regarding for server installation

pbyqwt77re9m2s3 at jetable.org pbyqwt77re9m2s3 at jetable.org
Tue Jun 5 22:41:18 UTC 2007

On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 18:01:59 +0100
"fatma oymak" <bedizma at hotmail.com> wrote:

<CUT>
> my question is: If I will use 3 rd PC for Ubuntu server do i have another PC
> with Ubuntu install or can i use Ubuntu server install pc with the two
> others XP install pc(laptop and pc)
</CUT>

If I understand your question correctly, you want to access Ubuntu from your proprietary Windows installations.

I think that might be possible.  There is the Linux Terminal Server Project,

	http://www.ltsp.org/

You might have to reboot your PC/Laptop to enter Ubuntu, but you can do that from a CD or even from the network.

This is just one of the possibilities.  There is also VNC, which even has a java-server, so you can control your Ubuntu GUI from a standard web browser.

I hope this answer is helpful, please ask again if I got I wrong, or you want elaboration.

	Kind regards,
	Dabian .