[UbuntuWomen] regarding for server installation

fatma oymak bedizma at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:01:59 UTC 2007

Dear all

I have one  PC and laptop with XP proff. I want to do some home networking
these one with my ubuntu install PC .....i ve found server install CD allows
me to install Ubuntu permanently on a computer for use as a server.

my question is: If I will use 3 rd PC for Ubuntu server do i have another PC
with Ubuntu install or can i use Ubuntu server install pc with the two
others XP install pc(laptop and pc)

many many thanks