[UbuntuWomen] Next UW Meeting set for Sunday, 25 February, 15:00 UTC

Belinda A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Sun Feb 11 16:44:24 GMT 2007

Thanks to all who attended this morning's meeting.  We covered two
primary topics; ideas for presentations/paper proposals for the
Ubuntu Live Conference, and a proposal to go before the Community
Council for guidance on our website access and leadership process.
Here's the CC Agenda wiki page:  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/
CommunityCouncilAgenda  You are welcome to attend the CC meeting to
join the discussion, it is scheduled for 13 Feb at 1200 UTC in

Lyz will be posting up notes soon and we invite further discussion on
all topics here on the mailing list.