[UbuntuWomen] Upcoming Ubuntu Events

Belinda A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Mon Feb 5 07:04:27 UTC 2007

Great!  All help is much appreciated.  If you can make the IRC
meeting on Sunday 11 Feb at 15:00 UTC that would be great, if not, no
worries.  I'm trying to narrow down topics for potential BOFs, papers
and/or presentations.  I'll throw the same question out to group:

Are there any particular topics you would like to hear a report on?
or discuss in a BOF session?

My personal interests are education & learning, HCI/Usability and the
overarching area of encouraging women to become more involved in the
Community.

thanks all,

Dinda