[UbuntuWomen] [ubuntu-marketing] UWN #51: "... and this evenincluded some wi

Sulamita Garcia sulamita at linuxchix.org.br
Tue Aug 7 18:25:20 UTC 2007

wohoho

I must say I love your approach :)

and I totally agree. I told several UW that my impression from lurking is
that the project is not been listen. Everybody have suggestions or things
to say about what you should do or accept or change, but I don't think
they are listening of what you are actually saying.

It's hard to solve a problem without at least listen about it.

just my 0.02

--
Brain: Prepare yourself for your 15 minutes of fame
Pinky: after that, can I have 15 minutes of macarena?