[UbuntuWomen] UWN #51: "... and this even included some wives"

Elizabeth Bevilacqua lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 6 11:31:02 UTC 2007

Hey folks,

I was happily reading the latest UWN about the latest surge in
Ubuntu-US participation when I read the following:

"103 members was the official count in channel, and this even included
some wives."

In the future you might consider using the term "spouses" rather than "wives"

My husband doesn't use Ubuntu (he primarily uses Gentoo), but
regularly comes to support me in my activities in Ubuntu, and if he'd
been in town this past weekend probably would have attended this
meeting too. I can't imagine I'm the only person in this position.

Cheers,

Lyz/pleia2

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua